14th September 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Computer Applications admission in Digital Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, what is the qualification required for getting admission in Digital Institute of Science and Technology to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications course? Kindly let me know about the qualification immediately.

15th September 2020, 04:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Computer Applications admission in Digital Institute of Science and Technology?

Qualification required to secure PG Diploma in Computer Applications admission in Digital Institute of Science and Technology are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed a minimum of 10+2+3 years of typical education with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognised Educational Institute.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their last qualifying examination.
Candidate may have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the Institute itself.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?