7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for teaching after D.Ed?

I have done diploma in home science and on certificate it is H.S.C diploma in home science and now I want to do D.Ed and have done ECCEd. Am I eligible for it after teaching experience of 8 years. If yes, from where can I do at Thane West?

8th July 2017, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for teaching after D.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in home science and on certificate it is H.S.C diploma in home science and now I want to do D.Ed and have done ECCEd. Am I eligible for it after teaching experience of 8 years. If yes, from where can I do at Thane West?
D.Ed. course can be pursued by candidates who have passed Intermediate course from a recognized board. The course has been designed to improve the elementary level teacher workforce in India.
8th July 2017, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of D.Ed, you can only teach in nursery and primary schools. For higher level teaching jobs, you need to have B.Ed degree.

In private sector, you can try for job based on your experience in teaching sector. Only in private sector schools, you have any chance of getting your choice of jobs.
9th July 2017, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion D.Ed course, you can apply for government school as a primary teacher.

You can also apply for private schools as a primary teacher.
4th July 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my d.el.ed. I'm I eligible for any posts in nvs??
14th September 2020, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed D.Ed and BA.(45%).am I able for teaching in Kvs. Please reply me.
15th September 2020, 07:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for teaching after D.Ed?

Am I eligible for teaching after D.Ed

If you want to pursue your career as a government teacher after completing a degree in D. Ed, you will have to appear and qualify for the various government recruitment test. Some of the popular government recruitment test which you can apply for after completing D.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?