14th September 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Digital Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello, I am planning to do a PG Diploma in Computer Applications course from Digital Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the benefits which I will get through this course of this institute. Waiting for your response!

12th June 2021, 11:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Digital Institute of Science and Technology?

The benefit of studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications is it offers plenty of scope with jobs within and outside the country. This course gives a good understanding of basic computer applications in key programming languages, database management, system analysis, and computer software development. Some of the job profiles which you can get after this course are given below.

IT Consultant
Web Designer
Software Developer
IT Support Analyst
Quality Assurance Analysis
System Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?