27th May 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?

hello sir! i recently pass 10 s.s.c exam. i want to do automobile in diploma from gujrat.but i want to know that what is market position in gujrat and how much demand for AUTOMOBILE ENGENEER.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later? -- [New]
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  9. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  10. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  11. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  12. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
27th May 2015, 07:39 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?

Scope of Diploma in Automobile:

* The scope of diploma in Automobile is increasing everyday. After completing the Diploma in Automobile the student can go for higher studies like B.E in Automobile Engineering, B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, etc.

* If the candidate was interested in doing job, then he/she can do job in various automobile companies. Due to growth in automobile sector the jobs opportunities also growing. There are opportunities lying in the area of Manufacturing, services station, Transport companies, Defense services.

There are many companies were offering jobs for automobile engineers. But they are not providing much impressive salaries for the diploma students. some of the companies offering jobs for automobile engineers are given below.

1. Client of Team Pasona India CO.LTD
2. Soignesys LTD
3. Crown HR services
4. Ravi placement services
5. Aqua Filsep INC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?