31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Scope and importance of JEXPO Entrance exam? What is the age limit to appear for the JEXPO Entrance exam? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know what is the age limit to appear for the JEXPO Entrance exam? Can you tell me also what the importance of the JEXPO Entrance exam is? I also want to know the scope of the JEXPO Entrance exam and how I can apply for the JEXPO Entrance exam?

18th February 2022, 09:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and importance of JEXPO Entrance exam? What is the age limit to appear for the JEXPO Entrance exam? Procedure to apply?

Through this exam candidates can get admission in government and private aided polytechnic institution of the state .
Those who have completed their 10th are eligible for this exam.

Those who have the domicile of West Bengal state can apply
Other state candidates are also eligible to apply under outside state candidates.

The minimum age is 15 yrs , there is no limit no maximum age.

One can apply online through their official website.
Offline application form can be obtained from the government sponsored and self financed polytechnic institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?