14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Rubber Technology Diploma on 10th basis in India?

I want to work in a reputed company in India. For this I want to do Diploma in Rubber Technology. Is it a good idea? Can I get job in any reputed company in India after my Diploma? I am in 10th standard and I want to do Diploma after my 10th.

12th May 2018, 06:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Rubber Technology Diploma on 10th basis in India?

Scope of Diploma in Rubber Technology course in India:

Basically this Diploma in Rubber Technology course is a Diploma certificate course and the duration of this course is 3 years and is divided into 6 semester. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Rubber Technology course is 10th Class from a recognized board. On the other side, candidates who are done with their 12th class in 10+2 pattern are also eligible to pursue this Diploma in Rubber Technology course.

Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Rubber Technology course, you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Rubber Technology which is offered in most of the engineering college. If you are still interested further, you may also pursue M.E/ M.Tech course from a recognized university.

After successful completion of studies, you may find employment opportunities in Rubber Products marketing companies, polymer manufacturing companies, tyre manufacturing companies like, CEAT, Apollo, MRF, Michelin,..etc., and in Rubber Industries, Rubber Technology research and development companies..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?