6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  2. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  3. How may I study B.E(Aeronautical engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm doing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  4. How many Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering seats are available in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  7. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for Aerospace Engineering after diploma in fabrication tech and erection engineering?
  9. Can I pursue law at the age of 45 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  11. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  12. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  13. Scope of studying Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  16. Can I do Diploma after ITI in Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)? From which college?
  17. Can male candidates do Garment Fabrication Technology course?
  18. Which course is best after completion of inter BIPC?
13th February 2023, 02:18 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering?

The scope of studying Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering is:-

*Some of the employment area after this course is

Indian Oil

Reliance

DENSO

Tech Mahindra

Wipro etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?