30th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Diploma in Information Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a student of Information Technology, studying Diploma course. I want to know the scope of this course. Kindly let me know about the scope. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
1st May 2016, 11:44 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Diploma in Information Technology?

Information Technology has a good scope in today's world.

> All the companies are mostly doing all kinds of transactions and dealing with clients online.

> Since companies have a lot of data which needs to be protected therefore they require IT engineers who would make software for keeping their data secure.

>All sorts of advertising now a days are done on Internet and therefore the companies require IT engineers to promote their company's brand.

> Moreover, now-a-days many companies are emerging which are doing Online Business and selling their products online to their customers. Therefore such companies also require IT engineers.
2nd May 2016, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Diploma in Information Technology?

After doing diploma in information technology you can either go for a degree or you can join these given below companies:

IBM
Infosys
HP
DELL
CTS
Microsoft
Wipro
Google
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?