16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in PG Diploma in Energy Management course in Management Development Institute Gurgaon. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

21st July 2019, 10:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

The scope of studying PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon is very wide.

You can start working as Restaurant Manager, Executive Chef, Assistant Sales Manager, Account Executive, Food and Beverage Manager, Guest Relation executive and Bar Manager.

The salary package of the candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon starts from Rs.2,50,000 per annum.
21st July 2019, 07:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

The scope of studying PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Cement Companies

=> Chemical Companies

=> Fertilizer Companies

=> Gas and Oil Companies

=> Paper and Pulp Mills

=> Pharmaceutical Companies

=> Refinery

=> Rubber Companies

=> Textile Companies

BEST JOB TYPES

=> Energy Development Manager

=> Project Manager

=> Senior Analyst

=> Senior Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?