16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Management Development Institute Gurgaon for studying PG Diploma in Energy Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

21st July 2019, 10:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

The admission to the PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon is on the basis of merit list of entrance examination conducted by Management Development Institute Gurgaon.

You can contact the Management Development Institute Gurgaon to get the application form.

Contact Address:-

Management Development Institute
Mehrauli Road
Sukhrali,
Gurgaon - 122 007
Phone number:- 91-124-4560000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?