16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I want to join Management Development Institute Gurgaon for studying PG Diploma in Energy Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

19th July 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Energy Management in Management Development Institute Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Management Development Institute Gurgaon for studying PG Diploma in Energy Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Program in Energy Management in the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed minimum 3 years Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in any discipline from a recognized university

>> Candidates should have passed Class X and XII with at least 50% marks

>> Candidates should have minimum 5 years post qualification work experience

Management Development Institute website link is given https://www.mdi.ac.in/admission/energy-management.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?