16th January 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for PGDM course in SIES College of Management Studies?

Hello friends, I have heard that SIES College of Management Studies has announced the admission notification for PGDM program. I want to do PGDM in this institute. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure?

20th January 2019, 09:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PGDM course in SIES College of Management Studies?

Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will need to have appear in the common entrance test i.e. MH-CET/MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ATMA/ XAT.
Short listed candidates from entrance test will be called for Group Discussion based on score obtained in the entrance test. Shortlisted candidates from Group discussion will be called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?