19th February 2011, 06:52 PM
Dalip Kumar Bangray

Is it possible to apply for KCET online? Last date of submission of online KCET forms?

Can I apply for K-CET on line.If not than how can I apply and what is the last date for submission of application.

20th February 2011, 01:54 PM
xavi

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for KCET online? Last date of submission of online KCET forms?

Hello Friend

The notification for Karanataka CET is not yet published.However, as per previous year trend the CET should held in the last week of APRIL or in the first week of MAY.

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/

Best of Luck....
4th March 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for KCET online? Last date of submission of online KCET forms?

How to pay the application form fees
7th March 2011, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

qualification for kect exam
8th March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hw can i fill the online form plz give me suggestion plz .thanku .
My email id is [email protected]
nd my contact no is
9th March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can we apply to kcet online?
9th March 2011, 03:47 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

possible to apply for KCET online
The notification for Karanataka CET is not yet published.However, as per previous year trend the CET should held in the last week of APRIL or in the first week of MAY.
you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.
http://kea.kar.nic.in/

good luck
14th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

which is last date for submission kcet application uget 2011
22nd March 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me last date to apply kcet exam.
i am in ap state.
24th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for comedk?
28th March 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me last date to apply kcet exam.
i am in ap state.
14th November 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i get free seat if cat 2a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?