5th February 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?

Sir
I want to join correspondence
course of diploma in chemical engineering
Please let me know about the universities
for this anywhere in Kerala.........
and also please tell me that it needs any entrance for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  2. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  3. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  4. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Universities offering M.E. chemical through correspondence
  6. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  7. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  8. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  9. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  12. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  14. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  15. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  16. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  18. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
29th May 2017, 03:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence Chemical Engineering Diploma course? List of universities in Kerala?

Yes, you have to appear for entrance exam Kerala Polytechnic College Admission, in order to get eligible for admission in polytechnic in Kerala.Depending on your merit list, you will be provided with government or non government polytechnic college in the state of Kerala.
Eligibility criteria for polytechnic in Kerala state:
1) The candidate must be an Indian.
2) The candidate should have a domicile of Kerala state.
3) Candidate's age must not be less than 17 years.
4) The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a
recognized board.
5) Candidate must have to qualify in entrance exam of Kerala Polytechnic in order to get
eligible.
Below I have listed some polytechnic college for Chemical Engineering in Kerala:
1) Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
Address: Kannur Road, Westhill P. O, Kozhikode, Kerala 673005
Phone: 0495 238 3220
2) Government Engineering College, Thrissur
Address: Ramavarmapuram Engineering College P O, Thrissur, Kerala 680009
Phone: 0487 233 4590
3) J.D.T Islam Polytechnic
Address: Jamiath Hill, Marikunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala 673001
Phone: 0495 273 0808
4) Government Polytechnic, Kalamassery
Address: HMT Junction, NAD Rd, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683104
Phone: 094000 06435
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?