17th December 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?

Sir,
Please tell me how to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education? For distance course of Diploma I also how to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  2. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. How to study in distance diploma in mechanical engineering course
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  7. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  8. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  9. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  10. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?
  11. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  13. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  14. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  15. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
24th January 2016, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?

Distance mode diploma is offered by IGNOU and there is no entrance exam for it. You can apply for admission when there is a notification and just try to apply before the last date.

Admission is offline as well as online and you can apply according to your own convenience. Distance mode diploma in mechanical engineering is not approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?