8th November 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue Diploma in Interior Design course now being an 11th Humanities student?

Should I pursue Diploma in Interior Design course now being an 11th Humanities student?

17th November 2019, 07:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue Diploma in Interior Design course now being an 11th Humanities student?

Sorry to say, you can not pursue a Diploma in Interior Design course being an 11th Humanities student. The minimum eligibility to pursue this course is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any board. So, first, you need to pass the 12th class to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?