3rd January 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI in Diesel Mechanic and want to study a Diploma course after it. Which stream will be best for me? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  2. How to get driving job in Indian railways?
  3. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  6. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  7. Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?
  8. Admission to Diploma second year is possible after completing 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanic?
  9. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  10. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  11. Vacancy in Railways for Assistant Loco Pilot?
  12. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  13. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  14. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  15. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  16. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What should I do after ITI Mechanic Diesel to get job admission in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What should I do after completing ITI Diploma in Diesel Mechanic? How can I get a Government job by this trade?
6th October 2017, 07:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?

You have qualified ITI in Diesel Mechanics so, you are eligible to take lateral entry admission in direct 2nd year of 3 years Diploma Engineering course by qualifying lateral entry entrance test.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply for lateral entry entrance test, qualifying in which they can take admission to direct 2nd year of 3 years Diploma engineering course in their desired stream.
Since you have completed ITI in Diesel Mechanics, so I think Diploma in the same discipline or in Mechanical stream would be the best option for you to opt.
However you can opt for any Diploma engineering course in which you are interested the most.
Below I have listed the names of colleges which offer Diploma Engineering courses in Telangana:
>Government Polytechnic, Hyderabad
Address: Masab tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028
Phone: 040 2339 4236
>JN Government Polytechnic
Address: Ramanthapur, Bapu Nagar Rd, Bapu Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500013
Phone: 093475 89289
>Quli Qutub Shah Government Polytechnic
Address: Chandulal Baradari, Charminar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500064
Phone: 040 2446 2061
>VMR Polytechnic
Address: Rampur, Telangana 506142
Phone: 086867 48333
>Dr. BR Ambedkar Government Model Residential Polytechnic for Women
Address: Ujjwala park, Rampur, Karimnagar, Telangana 505001
>Govt. Polytechnic College, Madhira
Address: Tiruvuru - Madhira Rd, District Khammam, Madhira, Telangana 521401
Phone: 090102 22181
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?