5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Marks required to get Mechanical and Civil stream?

Sir, I am studying in 10th and willing to get admission in Diploma Engineering course at AMU. Send me syllabus of entrance exam? Marks required to get Mechanical and Civil stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam to get Electrical stream? When the application form will be out?
  2. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?
  3. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  4. Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?
  5. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for BCECE Diploma Engineering exam? Minimum marks required in entrance exam to get Mechanical stream?
  7. Do I have any option to enter in AMU? I have done diploma in Civil Engineering
  8. Can a 10th passed with supplementary eligible for AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Maximum age and minimum marks required for it?
  9. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  10. What qualification is required to do Ph.D. in Hydro Power stream?
  11. Cut off marks of various streams of Diploma engineering of AMU?
  12. Marks required in entrance exam to get Diploma in Mechanical stream in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  13. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  14. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  15. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  17. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  18. JCECE cut off marks for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for other state candidate?
3rd December 2017, 05:07 PM
The Guider

Default Re: Syllabus of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam? Marks required to get Mechanical and Civil stream?

Admission tests for SSSC (science, diploma in Engg, humanities, commerce) are on May 13, 2018 at 10 am for 2 hours.

Syllabus:

Science (Physics and Chemistry) - 40 Marks
Mathematics - 40 Marks
General Knowledge - 10 Marks
Indo-Islamic Culture - 10 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?