11th February 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?

sir ,
i want to know that after giving jelet exam
i can change my stream or not?
i am doing diploma in civil but want
to change my stream in mechanical
so is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  3. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  4. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  6. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  10. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JELET if completed diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  14. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  16. Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
12th February 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?

No, you cannot study B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. JELET is a joint entrance examination which is conducted by WBJEE for admission to second year of four years Bachelor's degree course. By appearing in JELET examination, you can get admission in second year of B.Tech course in the same stream in which you have pursued your Diploma course but, you cannot change your course through JELET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?