30th January 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Instrument Technology in ISTC-Chandigarh?

I want to do Diploma in Instrument Technology course from ISTC-Chandigarh. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

11th February 2019, 06:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Instrument Technology in ISTC-Chandigarh?

As per official website of ISTC-Chandigarh, this Institute does not offer Diploma in Instrument Technology course. ISTC-Chandigarh offers 2 Diploma courses of 3 year duration:
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. Diploma in Electronics Engineering
2 Advanced Diploma courses of 4 year duration:
1. Advanced Diploma in Mechatronics & Industrial Automation
2. Advanced Diploma in Die & Mould Making
In order to enroll in above mentioned courses, candidates have to appear in the ISTC Entrance Test conducted at Chandigarh. Candidates are admitted on the basis of merit in the ISTC Entrance Test.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://istc.ac.in/node/84

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?