8th June 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai?

I want to do PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations course from Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

12th June 2019, 03:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai?

Yes, The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai is through entrance examination like CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA etc.

The minimum eligibility required to study PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai is graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST or OBC category will get relaxation of 5%.

You can visit the website http://iilschennai.com for more information.
12th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Logistics & Port Operations course from Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

As per the details available there is no entrance examination available to study Professional Diploma in Logistics and shipping in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai. Interested candidates have to contact the institute for exact details on the same. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks or bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the Professional Diploma in Logistics and shipping in Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?