8th June 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a BTech(IT) graduate?

Hello, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Board of Technical Education and then done BTech in Information Technology. I have also studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics during my Diploma Engineering course. Am I eligible for studying Diploma in Pharmacy course?

12th June 2019, 10:21 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a BTech(IT) graduate?

To be eligible to get admission in D Pharmacy course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics or Biology subject from a recognised board.

Your age should be above 18 years.
12th June 2019, 11:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a BTech(IT) graduate?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy are given below;

Pass in Intermediate/10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
Or
Pass in first year of the three year degree course in Science stream
Or
Pass in Pre–degree examination

If you have qualified any of the above mentioned qualification from a recognized institute/university, you are eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy.
12th June 2019, 01:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of BTech course, you can do D pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in pharmacy .

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?