1st November 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?

I want to get admission for PG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai. Please tell me the requirements to apply for this course in this institute. Thank you!

4th November 2016, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission for PG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai. Please tell me the requirements to apply for this course in this institute. Thank you!

The PG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course is not offered by the Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai. They offer Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Graduate Diploma in Materials Management, PG Diploma in Materials Management, Certified Professional in Supply Management and International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management. The Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai website link is Click Here
Candidates with Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and 2 years work experience or Graduate Diploma in Materials Management (GDMM) with 55% marks and 2 years work experience are eligible for the Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management course. The course duration is three years through distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?