13th April 2023, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Art and Craft admission in DIECCE?

I want to do Diploma in Art and Craft from Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

26th May 2023, 05:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Art and Craft admission in DIECCE?

Yes, there is an entrance exam for Diploma in Art and Craft admission in DIECCE. The exam is conducted by the DIECCE and is compulsory for all candidates who wish to pursue the course. The exam consists of two parts: a written exam and a practical exam. The written exam tests the candidate's knowledge of art and craft, while the practical exam tests their skills in art and craft. The marks obtained in the entrance exam are used to shortlist candidates for admission.

The eligibility criteria for the entrance exam are as follows:

* The candidate must have passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board or institute.
* The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

The application process for the entrance exam is as follows:

* The candidate must visit the official website of the DIECCE and download the application form.
* The candidate must fill in the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
* The last date for submission of the application form is usually the end of March.

The entrance exam is usually conducted in the month of May. The results of the entrance exam are usually announced in the month of June.

The following are some of the benefits of pursuing a Diploma in Art and Craft from DIECCE:

* The course is accredited by the National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET).
* The course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to work in the field of art and craft.
* The course is offered by a reputed institution.
* The course is affordable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?