2nd June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Art and Craft in Kerala?

Hello friends, can anyone of you please help me to know about the institutes where Diploma in Art and Craft course is available anywhere in Kerala? Please help me to know about the institutes. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Art and Craft in Mumbai?
  2. What else is required to become an Art and Craft teacher in any affiliated school?
  3. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  4. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  5. List of good institutes offering Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in Kerala?
  6. Career options and institute in Meerut of art and craft after BA final?
  7. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  8. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Art and Craft Teacher course for B.Com graduate?
  10. Art and Craft question papers?
  11. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  12. Foreign higher studies option after BFA? In which entrance exam to appear?
  13. List of the institutes in Kerala offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course?
  14. List of colleges offering BSc(Applied Statistics) in Kerala
  15. List of institutes offering diploma in electrical engineering in Pune
  16. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  18. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?
3rd June 2018, 11:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Art and Craft in Kerala?

List of colleges offering diploma in Art and Craft in Kerala:-

Saga Institute of Management Studies
Opp. Manipal Office, Down Hill(P.O) Malappuram, Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?