29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

3rd August 2018, 11:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

If you want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore, you need to sit in the Diploma Entrance Test which is conducted by*SCTE & VT *Orissa and approved by AICTE. You must have passed HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha/matriculation examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha
and secured at least 35% marks in aggregate, securing 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Math and Science subject to be eligible to attend the entrance test. Also students can get admission in lateral after ITI or 10 +2 in Science stream, directly to the third semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?