18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from MS Ramaiah Medical College. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? If yes, then what would be the cutoff rank essentially required? Kindly tell me about this asap.

20th June 2019, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics admission in MS Ramaiah Medical College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

You have to appear and qualify National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET), which is conducted on all India basis by the National Board of Examinations. Admission will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test.
NEET category-wise cut off are as follows;
UR: 50 percentile
OBC/ SC/ ST: 40 percentile
Unreserved - PH: 45 percentile
OBC/ SC/ ST - PH: 40 percentile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?