7th January 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Information Science Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore?

I want to apply for Diploma in Information Science Engineering course from Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

12th January 2019, 05:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Information Science Engineering admission in Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore?

Its good see that you are interested to apply for Diploma in Diploma in Information Science and Technology. There is no entrance exam conducted by Hindustan Electronics Academy for Diploma in Information Science and Technology course.

Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the course and get admission directly based on the 10th standard score.

Eligibility Criteria required for Diploma in Information Science and Technology:

-> Candidates are required to complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification with at least 35 years fro a recognized board.

- > Candidates who completed 10th standard other than Karnataka State Board have to apply for Eligibility Certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education (D.T.E), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.

-> Those candidates who belonged from SC/ST categories should submit original documents as proof during the admission.

-> Candidates should summit physical fitness certificate.

For further information please refer the Official website link - Admission procedure and Fee details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?