16th April 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering admission in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

I want to do Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

12th November 2022, 02:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering admission in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called JEE Mains and JEE Advanced for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?