9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

I want to do Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  5. What is the value of correspondence diploma course?
  6. STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING certificates are valid for promotion in Government Institutions or not?
  7. How many Petrochemical Diploma seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurgaon?
  8. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  10. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  11. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 87% in 12th class?
  13. How can I get equivalence certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education being a Diploma Mechanical holder of IME, India? -- [New]
  14. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
  15. Required Age limit to apply for Group Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  17. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
  18. How many seats are there in Biotechnology and Petrochemical engineering for B.E under MHCET?
15th July 2018, 01:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

State Board Of Technical Education & Training

As per my knowledge, 67 Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan, Tankbund Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063
Phone: 040 2322 1191
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?