9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for Diploma course in Petrochemical Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  2. How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  5. What is the value of correspondence diploma course?
  6. STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING certificates are valid for promotion in Government Institutions or not?
  7. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  8. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  9. Course structure of Civil Engineering Diploma course under West Bengal State Council Of Technical Education?
  10. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  11. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  12. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  14. Is there any entrance exam conducted for pursuing Pharma.D course?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  16. How can I get equivalence certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education being a Diploma Mechanical holder of IME, India? -- [New]
  17. What is the duration of diploma course after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
23rd February 2023, 10:14 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

The Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering offered by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad has the following course structure:

First Year:

English
Mathematics - I
Applied Physics
Applied Chemistry
Engineering Drawing
Engineering Mechanics

Second Year:

Mathematics - II
Applied Mechanics & Strength of Materials
Computer Applications in Chemical Engineering
Petrochemical Processes & Products
Electrical & Electronic Principles
Environmental Science

Third Year:

Chemical Process Calculations
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer – I
Fluid Mechanics & Unit Operations – I
Organic Chemistry & Petrochemicals
Chemical Process Instrumentation

Fourth Year:

Chemical Reaction Engineering
Mass Transfer - II
Fluid Mechanics & Unit Operations - II
Process Plant Utilities
Process Plant Safety & Environment Management
Industrial Training and Project Work

The duration of the course is 4 years, and each year consists of two semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?