6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in AIVIT-Noida?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management from AIVIT-Noida. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

10th December 2018, 11:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management admission in AIVIT-Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management from AIVIT-Noida. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

There is no entrance examination available for the admission to study Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in AIVIT-Noida. Students who are found eligible for admission will be called for an interview. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in AIVIT-Noida on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the Diploma in Travel and Tourism course is one year in AIVIT-Noida. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?