6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

18th December 2022, 02:29 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

No, entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management.

Qualification required , those candidates who have completed their 12th degree in any stream from a recognised university.
21st December 2022, 06:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.

Qualification required for Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?