6th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management course in AIVIT-Noida? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

10th December 2018, 10:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management course in AIVIT-Noida? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates who have obtained graduation in any discipline are eligible to study Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in the AIVIT-Noida. Duration of the Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in the AIVIT-Noida is one year. The fee for the Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in the AIVIT-Noida is around Rs 30,000. Interested candidates can collect the application from the AIVIT-Noida or can download from the website and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Travel and Tourism course in the AIVIT-Noida. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
11th December 2018, 09:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in AIVIT-Noida?

Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management Eligibility:

10 + 2 or any other equivalent qualification is minimum of 50% marks.
You have to qualify the entrance test conducted by this institute in order to seek admission in this institute.
1st January 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

When will the forms be out for the session 2022-2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?