13th August 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for International PG Diploma in General Insurance admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad?

I want to do International PG Diploma in General Insurance from Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

31st August 2018, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for International PG Diploma in General Insurance admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad?

No, there is no any entrance exam available to pursue International PG Diploma in General Insurance admission in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview. Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline including Engineering / MBA with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University are eligible to pursue PG Diploma in General Insurance in Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Hyderabad.
or
Candidates with professional qualification such as CA, ICWAI, CS etc. with minimum 50% or above, are also eligible, even if they have obtained less than 50% in graduation. Candidates appearing for the final year examinations are also eligible to apply for provisional admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?