10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Taxation Law after completion of B.Com(Taxation)?

I am interested to study Diploma in Taxation Law after completing my B.Com in Taxation. Kindly let me know am I eligible to study this Diploma course on my Degree basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any masters course available in Taxation? Best colleges for it? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  3. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  4. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  5. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  6. Is it necessary to study Diploma in Taxation Law under AICTE/UGC approved institutes under Pune University?
  7. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?
  9. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  10. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  11. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  12. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  13. Government jobs available after LLM Taxation
  14. How may I do law degree through correspondence? I'm a commerce graduate from DU with 40% marks
  15. Which course is better between diploma in financial management and diploma taxation law
  16. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  17. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  18. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Taxation Law after completion of B.Com(Taxation)?

Yea, you are eligible for the diploma course in the field of Taxation Law after completion of your B.Com course. Since you have pursued your graduation in this field so it is recommended to go for higher studies like Post graduate degree or post graduate diploma course in this field. If you excel, there is ample scope.
12th October 2016, 07:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Taxation Law after completion of B.Com(Taxation)?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to study Diploma in Taxation Law after the completion of B.com (Taxation).
Candidates those who have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to study Diploma in taxation Law.
Candidates can also opt the above mentioned course after the completion of Graduation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?