8th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

10th March 2021, 01:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat?

Yes, the candidates wiling to get admission in Diploma in Textile Chemistry in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat would need to clear the entrance examination which is Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.

You can check the website https://dte.assam.gov.in for more detailed information on PAT examination.

The total number of seats available for Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat is 30.
10th March 2021, 10:33 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat?

There is no entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat.

You will get admission on the basis of matriculation score.

There is no need to appear any entrance exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?