4th January 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there other course I can do after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I am passing polytechnic diploma in mechanical Eng. is that any other course to me so i can study after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  2. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  3. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  7. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  8. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  12. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  14. Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?
  15. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  18. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
13th January 2014, 10:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there other course I can do after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

After diploma it is best to do degree in mechanical field. And there is many scope of this course there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the degree.
And it has good scopes. And this is the best course after the diploma in Mechanical field.

And here are some good companies related to the mechanical field.
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
Hero honda
NTPC

so these are best companies and after degree you can apply for these companies and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam.
And i think this is best if you will get job in these companies these are best for your future.

And there are so many colleges in India for which you can apply some are given below:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
BITS Pilani
Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Kancheepuram
Indian Maritime University, Chennai
Periyar Maniammai University- School of Architecture, Engineering and Technology,
Vinayaka Mission's University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Salem

So, these are some best institutes in which you can take admission for the B.Tech and if you will get admission in any of the college then you will get job through the campus placement. I think it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?