7th June 2022, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Transfer One Govt Polytechnic college to Another from Coochbehar to Kolkata?

My jexpo rank was 11075, and now i am studying mechanical in coochbehar gov polytechnic college, due to my family issue i want to shift myself in Kolkata. I want to know how can i take transfer in a govt polytechnic college in Kolkata.

8th June 2022, 08:05 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Transfer One Govt Polytechnic college to Another from Coochbehar to Kolkata?

One get migration under the same University from one college to another college.
And there are certain conditions which need to be fulfilled before migrating from one college to another like the college should have vacancy to where you want to seek admission.
You should have a valid reason why you are migrating from one college to another and also seek approval of your principal of the previous college regarding this.
9th June 2022, 11:36 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer One Govt Polytechnic college to Another from Coochbehar to Kolkata?

One can change their college only after their first year so after completing your 1st year , you can change your current scheme under migration scheme.
And for such it's necessary for you to qualify all papers in 1st year .
No backlog is allowed in migration process.
You just have to submit the migration form and apply for migration certificate and then submit it in your college.
You can only change institute within same university.
17th August 2022, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want transfer from Kolkata women's polytechnic college to coochbehar polytechnic college how can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?