1st April 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?

Sir
I am a student of Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma in 1st year.
My home town is Bolpur which is in Birbhum district. My father's monthly income is very little that's why my father can't continue my study in Jalpaiguri Polytechnic Institute due to economic problem.
So I and my family want to transfer me to another Government Polytechnic collage which is near my home. Sree Ramkrishna Shilpa Vidyapith which is in Suri; Birbhum very near to my home, I want to transfer me on this collage, otherwise my study will stop here. Can I get transfer immediately to SRSV Government Polytechnic from JPI? I have already given my transfer letter in my college.
With Regards-
Joy Mahanta

6th November 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?

How can I transfer from one govt polytechnic college to another in odisha?
16th September 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?

Sir am studying diploma 1st year in arjun college of technology and sciences but I want to do remaining years in another college so please tell me what the process
18th October 2017, 01:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

If you want your admission from government polytechnic to another government polytechnic college is possible under few conditions i.e., you can get admission in the same group and university. Before changing you should not have any backlogs or fee dues or pending work.

If you want your admission from government polytechnic college or private polytechnic college is not possible. No college will accept admission from government college to private college.
16th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I get government polytechnic college from any district to another district
Ex. I can transfer from the Government Polytechnic Mahoba to the Lucknow Government.
14th April 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one government polytechnic to government polytechnic college after 1 year
And what is process
30th June 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i need transfer application for polythenic student
30th October 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in college under ranchi university and I want to transfer to delhi university College after completing 1st year. What is the process? Pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?