7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?

Sir, I am Harsha. I am studying diploma 1st year in a government polytechnic college. I want to go to a private diploma college in second year through transfer. Is it possible to private college from government college. Please tell me Sir?

7th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?

No, it's not possible to transfer from Government Polytechnic to a Private Polytechnic college after completion of your first year Diploma course. You need to pursue three years Diploma course from the same college where you have taken admission in Diploma course. You can't transfer to another college in the middle of the course. If you want to transfer to another college, you need to take admission again in first year of Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years Diploma course from the same college where you have pursued first year Diploma course.
7th September 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?

Normally, transfer will be based on the seat availability. If seat is available the said private college, then there is a chances of transfer provided both colleges agree.

Hence, contact with the respective college in which you want to transfer and also in the present college check for procedure.
31st January 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing polymer technology now. After completing first year can i get transfer to another converse with different subject??
28th March 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to other government polytechnic college after 5th semester? Please Tell me sir.
15th August 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am sourav. I have recently admitted in gov. ITI college. Can I transfer my present college to another govt. ITI college ?
9th October 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it my brother is now doing a 3 year diploma course in a private college admitted under government quota in merit seat.Is it possible to change the college to another ?
18th August 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer one government polytechnic to a another government polytechnic college
20th August 2018, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I take transfer from government polytechnic college into another government college. I take admission in 1st year just now.
12th July 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer govt to private Polytechnic
6th September 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get transfer from polytechnic to iti college
8th April 2022, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my college as I am perusing in private polytechnic college..As mother expired I needed to transfer to Telangana polytechnic college??
Is it possible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?