3rd May 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?

Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering? Can you please give me this information soon as possible? I really want to see if I can do the diploma course. If I can get admission in 3rd year then it seems to be good to get the job soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  5. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  6. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  8. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  10. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  11. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  13. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it true that the rules for direct 2nd year admission to degree after diploma has been changed?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  17. can I get admission from 3rd year production diploma to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
3rd May 2015, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?

No, the information what you have heard about getting direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering after completion of Diploma course is not true. But, you can get direct admission to B.Tech 2nd year after completion of your three years Diploma course by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
3rd May 2015, 10:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in third year of engineering, but you can get admission in second year of engineering. To get admission in second year of engineering, you have to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such Lateral entry exam, you will get direct admission in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?