20th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?

I want to be a Pilot in future. But my qualification is just Diploma. I am about to complete my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering this year. I am planning to to Pilot Training after this. Tell me the benefit of doing Pilot Training after Diploma?

15th March 2016, 09:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a Pilot in future. But my qualification is just Diploma. I am about to complete my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering this year. I am planning to to Pilot Training after this. Tell me the benefit of doing Pilot Training after Diploma?
The Commercial Pilot Training is the course which helps you to become pilot after the course. The benefit of the course is to make the aspirant to be a pilot. If you have studied the Diploma in Aeronautics then it is an added advantage to you. The Commercial Pilot Training in India is done in various flying schools. The cost involved to become a pilot is huge. The candidate should be fit physically and mentally. You can study the course in the following institutes;
4th May 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?

Can I become pilot after doing diploma of aeronautical engineering.
11th June 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Right now, i am in 12th standard and after 12th if i want to become a pilot but pilot training fess is very high so, what s potion for me to become a commercial pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?