9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course?

I just want to know that what benefits I will get if I study Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production? I am interested to do this Advanced Diploma course. So, kindly tell me its benefits.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?
  2. How can I study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? From where should I study this course?
  3. Any creative course for me after 12th commerce?
  4. Benefits of studying BS Aerospace in Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology for Indian students?
  5. How to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?
  6. Benefits of studying Diploma in Theology for B.A. student?
  7. When the application form of Xavier's Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai will be out for Diploma course in Film, Television & Digital Video Production? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  8. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in e-Business?
  9. What are the benefits of studying Diploma over 12th standard?
  10. Detailed information and benefits of studying Diploma in Community Development?
  11. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  12. Which course to take after completion of BA graduation?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  14. Benefits of study Diploma in Travel & Tourism course?
  15. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  17. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Information Security?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?
9th September 2017, 03:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that what benefits I will get if I study Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production? I am interested to do this Advanced Diploma course. So, kindly tell me its benefits.

Benefits of Studying Advanced Diploma in TV and Video Production Course:-

:- Course is beneficial to learn the principals of scene composition, colour theory and creative writing.

:- Advanced diploma course is helpful to enhance your knowledge in production and direction field of cinematography field and helps you to make your career in TV and mass communication production houses.

Educational Qualification Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for advanced diploma in TV and video production is bachelors or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of Diploma Course:- Duration of diploma in TV and Video production is 1 year.

Career Options after Diploma in TV and Video Production Course:-

>> Assistant and associate director.

>> T.V serial director.

>> Feature film director.

>> Documentary film director.

>> Video editing director.

>> Advertisement director.

>> Movie director.
11th September 2017, 08:23 PM
cataleya11

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course?

Advanced Diploma in TV and Video Production course is highly recommended and beneficial course for the students who aspire to gain specialty in this field. During this course students focus on their own specialty in a long term project and gain knowledge in various branches of TV and Video Production.

The duration of this course is 1 year and minimum educational qualification required is to have a Diploma in Film and Television Production. This course also includes an internship period which is the students are given opportunity to enter the workplace as skilled interns in their chosen filed and then start as a professional practitioner.

Subjects in this course are- Direction, Production, Camera Work and Lighting, Script-writing and Contextual Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?