9th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?

Hello,
I have been studying with Chartered Insurance Institute(UK) upto Diploma Level and I want to continue with my Advanced Diploma in Insurance. I am a Malawian but I am staying in Erode. If I want to study Advanced Diploma what should I do?

11th April 2023, 10:43 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?

If you want to continue studying for the Advanced Diploma in Insurance with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), there are a few steps you can take:
  • Contact the CII and enquire about their distance learning options for the Advanced Diploma in Insurance.
  • Find out if there are any local centers or institutions that offer support for CII courses and examinations in Erode or nearby locations.
  • Check if there are any online study groups or forums where you can connect with other students who are also pursuing the Advanced Diploma in Insurance.
  • Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course, including any educational requirements, work experience, or qualifications.
  • Enroll for the course with the CII and start your studies as per their syllabus and guidelines.
  • Schedule your examinations well in advance and make sure that you have access to a suitable venue for taking the exams. You can find information about exam venues on the CII website.
  • Maintain regular communication with the CII and other support groups to ensure that you stay on track with your studies.
  • Finally, prepare well for the exams and give yourself enough time to revise and practice before taking them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?