20th January 2012, 04:05 PM
*999#

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?

after graduation what can i do in the field of arts ??????????????????
in 1 2 3 year my subject are
political science
history
pub. addministration
so answer my question fastly so that i do my best .......................!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  16. Is it good to join MCA after Bsc Electronics?
  17. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
  18. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2012, 10:32 AM
Sanjay718

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?

There is many many things to do.. Many teacher seats are vacant so you can apply for ssc. Or you can do some computer courses and after that many job facility available for you. But at last you can do Tuition if you dont want to go for job... Have a goodday.
Sk718
10th January 2013, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?

I am 12th pass .now i am doing job in lmt company now may rank is low what can i do .
10th March 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

are there any eligible careers for science and arts(literature and arts) students?
11th April 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation in political science what should be i do for better future....
21st June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,ihave complet b.a with2nd division.which job is avable for me?
22nd July 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hy i complete my graduation in sociology with 1st division.which job is avable for me?
2nd December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am BA final year with Eco and maths then i want know best career in this field
8th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my graduation is complete in psychology & home science. what i do in my future
18th March 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities class 11 in subject political science geographic economic ?
20th March 2015, 04:32 PM
Subham Mazumdar

Smile Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *999# View Post
after graduation what can i do in the field of arts ??????????????????
in 1 2 3 year my subject are
political science
history
pub. addministration
so answer my question fastly so that i do my best .......................!
As you have done B.A., you have graduation degree in your hand. After graduation, as a career you can choose one of the various jobs you are eligible for.

As you have political science, History, Public Administration in you B.A. Course and If you have a very good study background, then You should go for IAS(CIVIL Service Examination).

Because you have to study the same subject for civil services examination as you have in you B.A. course.

Otherwise there are various Banking exam like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, RBI Assistant etc. You can prepare for this and appear for the same.

Else there many govt. vacancies are available for a graduate candidate in other field. you can apply for the same also.
9th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am gradutated in History(hon) with 55%. Can I go for IAS..?
9th May 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am gradutated in History(hon) with 55%. Can I go for IAS..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?