18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management for 12th Humanities candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management course. As I have done 12th with Humanities so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? What are the benefits I will get through this course?

21st June 2019, 03:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management for 12th Humanities candidate?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks in any stream.

You can join various Job Areas like Grocery Stores, Colleges & Universities, Construction Industry, Health Industry, Chemical Industry, Utilities Industry and Fashion Industry.

There are multiple job vacancies available for candidates having Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management like Management Accountant, Business Consultant, Human Resource Manager, Business Development Manager, Production Manager, Business Management Researcher etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?