18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in School of Fashion Technology Pune for Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

21st June 2019, 03:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune is online. You would need to apply for the entrance examination conducted by School of Fashion Technology Pune. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks in any stream.

You can visit the website https://soft.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?