18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management from School of Fashion Technology Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 04:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the written examination conducted by the School of Fashion Technology Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?