29th June 2022, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option for me after completing ITI in Electrician trade?

Sir, i completed 10th & 12th science. Now i am going to complete ITI in electrician trade. I want to know Whts the best option for me after completing iti for my better future ?? Please help me

30th June 2022, 12:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for me after completing ITI in Electrician trade?

After completing an ITI Electrician Course, you can pursue a two-year diploma in electrical engineering where you can get an opportunity to get admitted direct in the second year of the diploma course. After earning your diploma, you can enroll in a three-year B. Tech/BE program.
30th June 2022, 01:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for me after completing ITI in Electrician trade?

The best option after completing your ITI in Electrician Trade is either you can go for further study or else you can go for a job. For higher studies, you can simply do graduation or diploma course in electrical and other branches similar to it. Career opportunities are available in government and non-government sectors. The different roles which you can get while working in different fields are given below.

Electrician
Wireman
Electrical Machine Operator
Welder
Technician

Government jobs after completing ITI in Electrician Trade are given below.

BHEL
GAIL
Railway
SAIL
Defense
Indian Oil
30th June 2022, 11:44 AM
periwinkle09876

For bright future it would be better if you go for diploma in electrical trade after completing ITI and after that you can also complete your bachelors degree that is Bachelor of Technology in electrical engineering. This is how you can make your future bright.
After completion of B.tech you will have a number of job opportunities in various companies of India as well as abroad.
30th June 2022, 02:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Since you have completed ITI in electrical trade you can find many options and if you have interest in higher studies you can do your diploma course or even do engineering course.
You can find opportunities in government sector after ITI in electrical stream.
Personally, I would like to suggest you to complete your polytechnic engineering course after ITI course.
After diploma in electrical engineering you can get admission directly 2nd year of b.tech course in the same trade and it will going to benefit you a lot.
30th June 2022, 04:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Here are some of the options available for you after completion of ITI in Electrician trade:-

1. You can continue your studies further in various Engineering diploma courses.
2. You have various job opportunities in public as well as in private sector.
3. You can start your own services/ business on the basis of skills learned during the course.
30th June 2022, 04:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Best option after completing ITI in Electrician trade:-

You have completed ITI in electrician so you have scope of some few government sector job like:-

Indian Railways
DRDO
BSNL TTA
MTNL
DVC
NTPC
SAIL
Vocational Teacher
Railway Exam
Electricity Board etc.
30th June 2022, 05:13 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

After finishing an ITI Electrician Course, you can pursue a diploma course*in electrical engineering, with the possibility of being admitted directly into the second year of the diploma course. You can enroll in a *B. Tech/BE program after completing your diploma. It will assist you in obtaining a decent employment chance with a good wage.
30th June 2022, 06:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can try the given options:

1. Try for a government job ( BHEL, NPCL, NHPC, State electricity board).

2. Try for a private job ( Alstom, Toshiba).

3. Diploma Courses. There are several engineering diploma courses available for students who have completed ITI training in technical or engineering courses.
30th June 2022, 07:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The best option after completing ITI in Electrician trade:-

You can find many options after completing ITI in electrician trade.

If you have interest in higher studies you can do your diploma course or even do engineering course.
You can find opportunities in government sector after ITI in electrician stream.
The notification about the vacancies will be available in employment news and newspaper .

You can even start a new electrical workshop.

You can find vacancies in private firms as well.

You can find many options after completing ITI in electrician trade
30th June 2022, 07:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Opportunities available after ITI in Electrician;-

1- Electricity board.

2- Indian railway.

3- BSNL TTA.

4- Vocational Teacher.
30th June 2022, 08:26 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Diploma Courses: For students who have undergone ITI training in technical trades or engineering domains, there are several engineering diploma courses available.

2. Public and Private Jobs.

3. Self-Employment - This is probably the most important advantage of opting for ITI course, as it allows one to start own business and be self-employed.
30th June 2022, 08:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in higher studies you can do your diploma course or even do engineering course after completing ITI in Electrician trade.

You can find opportunities in government sector after ITI in Electrical stream.
2nd July 2022, 12:23 AM
NeptuneSpear

There are several options available in front of you once you have complete ITI course. The first one is that you can continue your studies to graduation and further. You can also go for jobs in private as well as in government sector. Other government departments like: electricity board, Indian railway, BSNL etc offers jobs to ITI certificate holders. You can start your services and business as an electrician. You can also apply for central government exams for group D posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?